ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Hope For Tomorrow Safety Services, LLC is founded upon providing quality training in health and safety courses that will save lives and restore Hope.
The Founder is a Certified Paramedic in the State of Florida. He has been in the medical field for 30 years. He started teaching First Aid and CPR for the American Red Cross at 8 years of age. For most of his life he has been dedicated to saving lives and teaching life saving techniques to others.
- American Heart Association Instructor in BCLS, PALS, ACLS and EP ACLS.
- American Heart Association Regional Faculty for BCLS, PALS,and ACLS.
- International Trauma Life Support Instructor (ITLS)
- Emergency Vehicle Operation Course Instructor (EVOC)
- Notary Public for the State of Florida
- Infectious Disease Instructor
- ECSI Instructor/IT
- EMS Safety Services Instructor /IT
- Phlebotomy Instructor
- ASHI Instructor/IT
- Billing and coding Instructor
- Medical Assistant Instructor
- Patient Care Tech Instructor
- EKG Instructor
- Daquan Q. Johnson Aplastic Anemia Foundation Board Member
- Chairman of Health and Safety, American National Red Cross
- Co-Chair AHA ECC Area 1 Task force Florida
- AED Task Force Chairman, American Heart Association
- EMT & Paramedic Instructor
- Critical Incident Stress Management Team Member(CISM)
- Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPS)
- Q/A & Training Coordinator
"This was the best CPR and First Aid Course I have ever taken. Instructor make the class fun and kept my attention through out the course."